Gokulvijayakumar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy J

7 Comments
gvsk
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
bro will you please give me that samsung support what app number..
It was not worked which I had...!!
0 Likes
Galaxy J
check their website
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
Go to "Notices" section of the Samsung Members app and click "WhatsApp Samsung Support" there you'll get the Number through which you can contact Samsung support through WhatsApp.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
bro 100% it will come very soon ...but remember allaways...when it will come then never ever simply download it by mobile data or wifi.....better flash it by smart switch or by odin or through authorized Samsung service center which is one and only proper and recommended method when any big os update arrives..otherwise simple mobile data or wifi will produce software holes and may create problems
0 Likes
Rajatk24
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Bro I want to install from smart switch but the only internet connection I have is from jio SIM which I have on my phone. so how can I use smart switch?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
then please once flash it from service center bro ....it's absolutely free within warranty period of devices otherwise it will take 236 rupees only ....before that please take backup....you will get highest performance of devices greentree....i maintain that every time hence my galaxy s9 and even old note 3 perform like a champ
Galaxy J
in my whatsapp the number only appear for invite option not to message them
0 Likes