Samsung has started rolling out their latest One UI, and the device received the update with the package with the build numbers J730FXWS8CUD1 Update.
Galaxy J7 2017 (SM-J730F) Received Software Update
Galaxy J7 2017 (SM-J730F) is getting the new update via OTA Update this month. The latest and improved software potentially enhanced system stability. You can check the software update from your device settings. Also, you will get notified once the update is available for your device. Here we have also shared the firmware so you can manually flash it on your device. So without further ado, let’s check this out.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- Your device should charge above 40% to avoid an unfinished shutdown.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party applications might not compatible with Android 10.
- This is a staged rollout to ensure the stability of the update
- Update rolling out in limited number, randomly mobile, and later roll out to leftover device after ensuring the update didn’t have any critical bugs.
- An update will be complete rollout in a couple of days.
- Don’t root your device, it will avoid your device warranty service.
OTA Changelog: Click here to Check OTA Changelog
How to Check Software Update on Galaxy J7 2017 (SM-J730F)
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings.
- Head over to the software update.
- Click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Note: As we have mentioned above, this is a staged rollout; you will likely receive the update quite imminent. Therefore, you can either download the firmware and manually update it using the following guide.