Original topic:

Scammer and it's service centre are scamming people, they are smugglers

(Topic created on: 06-23-2024 08:17 AM)
sumsung486
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
They unnecessary replace your original parts to multiply the bill and sell these parts to outside repair centre who sell this parts at premium price
I went to Samsung shop , be there was dust in my camera to get my camera replaced,
But when I visited their service centre, these thugs asked almost every part of my mobile to be replaced, just for dust in camera including display which was in perfect condition, when i complained, or asked reason or logic behind these thugs just simply asked to go to outside repair shops as if they owns Samsung. 
with no support for Samsung authorities even after complain .
When I visited outside repair shops, it's interesting everyone suggested confidently me to visit Samsung service center, hahaha, because they know how horrible thugs they are, what they will do .
and these all shops had replaced Samsung orginal parts removed from Samsung phones by fooling people.
Charging prices same or even higher in Samsung official Website, because even those people know, no one will like to visit thugs or smugglers in the name of Samsung.
this is a very large scale scam run by Samsung all over India of unnecessary replacing spare parts and unnecessary inflating the service bill to many times than orginal without any liability.
Getting a car expensive car repair and service is cheaper than getting a mobile repaired even for small problem by this fraud Office Samsung service center, that's why they are mostly empty and outside repair shops filled with crowd . We buy Samsung for the brand in expecting good quality service, but this scam or fraud is what we get , Samsung is. cheap thug brand if it behaves like this .

I am done with using Samsung 
1 Comment
Galaxy-M02
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Exact same issue
0 Likes