Original topic:

SAMSUNG MEMBERS App

(Topic created on: 05-13-2020 09:37 PM)
DEBABRATA1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
I can't install on my Galaxy Jmax SM-T285YD the SAMSUNG MEMBERS app. It's said that, ' YOUR DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE TO INSTALL ' . On SAMSUNG CHAT a human assistant asked me to wait for next software update for this problem. But long days crossed no software update is rolled out. What shall I do?
6 Comments
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
the device does not support the application in it. so you can't able to install it for the playstore or galaxy store.
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
but if you want, then you can download the apk for the online, to use it. but be precausious before downloading bcz that may consist some malwares in it and that may crash your device also sometime .
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
so keep all these thing in the mind and go for the next step.
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
if you think this is correct solution then accecpt my solution and can start following me 👍👍👍
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
if Samsung members app is not compatible to his device then how other j7max users are using this app ?😡😡
0 Likes
DEBABRATA1
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Actually I am not talking about of this device J7 max which I am using now. I have an another device Jmax. And that for I am talking about. J7max is OK to use SAMSUNG MEMBERS app. It's built in. But Jmax SM-T285YD is not compatible to use latest version of SAMSUNG MEMBERS app. Ask interchupipi to follow my post thoroughly. 😮😮