Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy J
0 Likes
18 Comments
VivekYadav
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Don't be excited buddy. I am also an S7Edge User. Samsung will only give update to European Countries Devices. All Indian S7/S7 Edge devices are still on August month security patch. If you ask for this in this app, they will simply tell that "Software's are provided be Google on time to time for devices. If you want to check go to Settings - software update and check".

There are Mazor security concerns in last 2 months. But they will not hear us. I am suggesting you to never buy any Samsung devices in the future.
wani
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
you are right, I must say say I'm also unfortunate person to use s7 edge. hell.....
RanjanS83
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
worst
0 Likes
bhagya
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Lol updates provided sMsung according to time.. I love S7, & I can wait for it. As long..
0 Likes
charan123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
Iam s7 edge user give me the ore update when will u give update for 8.0 to s7 edge
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
"We would be unable to speculate on updates released, as updates are created by Google and released to manufacturers to ensure compatibility.To check for updates on your device, you can go to settings about device and tap software update. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
"
aashid
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
hope samsung will give bixby update when it give oreo update on s7 edge
0 Likes
SatC
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
A5 2016 got the November security patch last week.
0 Likes
Jadhao1154
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Samsung s8 got Oct security patch last week what the bullshit things did samsung
0 Likes