Original topic:

Regarding the possible changes in Samsung J7 pro

(Topic created on: 08-13-2019 08:50 AM)
alokraj1602
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
I am very happy that the team gave the update of Pie and one UI as well. There are some sort of things which can be given in addition to what we have as of now to increase the efficiency of the phone.

1 . Almost all phones now contain their own screen recorder and we lack that. If possible please give us that in the new update.

2 . We are very happy that we have option to record the call now. But the complex thing is that the option to record the call is given under the option button during call to start recording any call. If possible please place that button somewhere on the call screen itself , so that on one go people will try to record the call.

3 . In the display setting we had the option under which we can enable icon frames and disable it whenever we wish. But now that features doesn't work where we can enable only icons option. Even after enabling icons only it shows icon frames in the menu.

This is all i have noticed till now. I will definitely report if i see something different or things which needs a change. Hope for these solutions in the next update.
1 Comment
babi07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
hello hru sister gm y
0 Likes