Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Dear samsung,
i need an urgent help from u,2 days back ur new nougat update for samsung galaxy J7 2016 and i m using the same phone,and i hve update my phone to nougat also,bt since i update my phone my one inbuild application is nt working properly and that app is MY FILES...The problem is that i cn,t copy my files frm internal to external n vice versa and its says failed to copy files and also one more problm i cn,t delete my files also frm external file manager...Bt i can only delete file from internal bt again cn,t copy n move frm both internal and external file manager....and one thing more the above problm is solve fr a few minute when i restart my phone bt aftr a min its start the same problm...i wil attached a photo during copying and wt its show.please samsung help me out.....775bef43-10f5-45f7-b1ab-9ae8b1eb6774.jpg
6 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 5
memory card corruption or u may encrypt the card
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
no sir,my memory card is absultly fine....i hve check with my others phone n its works fine there...hw its not working in dis samsung j7 2016 new nougat version only infact it was fine in my previous android version....please solve it
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
k i wil register my query ..
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
same things happens with me also
Highlighted
Beginner Level 4
same with me also