Original topic:

Pie Update

(Topic created on: 01-27-2019 10:52 AM)
AST290
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Oneplus 3 launched in Marshmallow & got the official update of Pie (3 major OS upgrades) Nokia phones the 3,5,6,7 & 8 series got 3 major updates to Pie. Even Xiaomi does it. Can't understand why J7 Prime isn't getting the Pie update while J7 Prime 2 is receiving it despite being the same Hardware & processor. You guys should provide updates till it supports the devices & in this case J7 Prime does support. You guys know that J7, J5 & J2 are still the best budget oriented phones & these were the phones which made J series popular for years. I request you Samsung to please provide the official & stable Pie update for J7 Prime also. Because I have seen many people rooting their phone which is not the solution & it damages the Hardware-Software combination for the device. So please look after my concern & provide J7 Prime users a stable Pie Update
5 Comments
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
they are not giving even security patch and feature update to A6 plus despite have same hardware as J8....J8 has already got update.
Samsung is slower than slowest same as their device(S and note series excluded)
0 Likes
AST290
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
You r absolutely right friend to promote some of their devices they aren't even looking forward for their existing devices as you said A6 plus is still not getting updates while J8 has despite being the same Hardware thats too bad of Samsung
0 Likes
Harsh18750
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
absolutely correct bro
0 Likes
Aman1
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
yes
0 Likes
AST290
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Got to know that even On7 prime is eligible for Pie Update despite of the fact that Both J7 Prime and On7 Prime are exactly same devices the difference is one was launched for offline & online stores while On7 was just to attract the online stores. So cheap move by Samsung
0 Likes