Original topic:

Lag in Samsung J7 Prime Even After Update.

(Topic created on: 09-26-2017 10:26 PM)
H4HERRY
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
After Upgrading My J7 Prime In to the Nougat I feel Like N stand For Bugs/Lags and Samsung Is Busy in the S9 and They Stoped to Care About us. and They also Stoped To Test Update Befor Realeasing.

After Updating My Device Whenever I Start my Data and Then Device Lag Like Rs 2000/3000 cheapest Phone. And
plus If I try to Open Statusbar/notification then Statusbar&phone starts lagging. now Device
gives little bit Heat. Befor Nougat Device Was Lag free and Smooth Like Butter.

Charging Problem Is Fixed But Still Facing Problem Of Lag/UI lag, Few Min. ago I turned My data on And Then Quickly I opened Clash of Clans Then by Mistake I just Cilcked On Youtube video in Clash of Clans So thouts Lets Remove It From Background Using Recent App Butten but Butten stopped Working and Then i Tried App Minimizer So My phone Got Locked And ALL buttens stopped to Respons For 3mins. then I Pressed Home butten 3/4 times so i got blank Lockscreen Which got Turned Off in then again I tried the same then my device showed me Camera app open and i never clicked on camera and my lock also got unlocked whole process took 3mins. i Felt Like I'm Using 400/500 Rs cheapest phone..

I tried Everything hard Reset, force Stop etc etc but Still my J7 Prime Lags why? Just Because Of Nougat Update.. every J7 Serise's Device Now lags just because of update...

Please Give Us Stable Update Soon As Possible...otherwise We Want Downgrade #Downgrade......
80 Comments
Aayoush
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
yes i also feel lags
0 Likes
venkateshT
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
NFC is not supported in samsung pay mini
0 Likes
SUMANKUNDU
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
😥😥😢😢😭😭
0 Likes
Rahulrks
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
after naugat update, its not working like a samsung mobile..its works like a cheepest mobile of 2000/3000 range. The charging is very slow and little bit heat after naugat update. sometimes it start lagging and screen brightness will automatically increases while the level of brightness is at lowest level. I think n for not a naugat its for a problem. before naugat update, the phone works like a butter, it was very smooth..so please provide a best update that help to run smoothly..
0 Likes
Ramdas
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
My Samsung on8 phone is also not working fine after the update. It is lagging and also the camera is not working properly. Photos are not clear
Aneeshmp
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
On NXT working fine after the update. Nice features and look. Thanks Samsung.
0 Likes
RKDubey
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
After update phone consuming more battery.
0 Likes
anit
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy J
after update camera is not responding2fb4b319-6815-4fed-b404-a7282d7b94df.jpg
ac4dc2f4-eedb-43dc-beeb-1f7398dccbaf.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy J
it 16 gb phone not 32 gb
can i get new version and 32 gb phone in this
0 Likes
Sankya