Original topic:

J7 pro oreo related

(Topic created on: 10-01-2018 06:23 AM)
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy J
Guys i own j7 pro to everyone who are saying bad words to samsung india should know the facts first. as samsung was providing oreo to j7 nxt and lots of other devices sooner than the flagship of jseries phone ie j7 pro they decided to release oreo for j7 pro in hurry to avoid delays.so oreo that users recieved in thailand and chile which i have flashed in my mobile is very buggy there is lag in notification panel multitasking page , aod drains so much battery and touch issue is main. sometimes phone wont accept touch or mistouch is happening.So samsung india team is trying their best to release oreo as soon as possible but they cant do that in hurry they are not a chinese brand they have the brand status and we user wouldnot have to face any bugs.So i request you guys wait for this week or so till bugs are fixed.
2 Comments
coolsail
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
MY DEAR BHOLE FRIEND......OREO WAS RELEASED BY GOOGLE LAST MAY 2017.......WHEN ALL OTHER BRANDS WITH THEIR UI ON TOP CAN RELEASE OREO WITH THEIR UI ON TOP WITHIN THREE MONTHS......WHY CANT .....

SAMSUNG CARES ONLY FOR FLAGSHIPS

MY DEAR MAHATMA DOST YOU TOOK THE PHONES NAME URSELF.......ONE PLUS PHONES........

AND NOW JUST LAST WEEK IT RECEIVED ANDROID PIE 9 UPDATE.......
0 Likes
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
Tell me a name of single company with custom skin that released oreo in 3 months my mahatma friend
0 Likes