Original topic:

J7 prime has a lot to be fixed

(Topic created on: 07-31-2018 07:58 AM)
Dandy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
The battery has been draining quickly and the charging time of the device has also considerably increased since when I bought the phone. The recent update has messed the device further more, where people are reporting touch related issues and a lot of lags. The battery drain and charging time issue has not been addressed. I cannot update my phone unless I am sure it is good for it. Samsung is downgrading the user experience of all j7 prime users. One reason for this could be that they want to phase this device out of the market now, with the newer versions of the j series rolling out every couple of months. Most would not feel inclined to Buy other J7 phones(pro, prime 2, 2017, etc)
since they are not much different from the other.
9 Comments
Atanuu
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Yes , I am faceing same problem.
Atulojha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
me 2
0 Likes
irfansk
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
me 2
0 Likes
bishant
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
whenever I connect the charger, it stops charging with a warning"charging paused, battery temperature is too high", why so ???
0 Likes
Dandy
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Do you use some unique third party apps?? not like whatsapp and other apps that we use but those which might load your device? and more importantly does it occur everytime or only after you use it excessively?
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for showing interest in Samsung device for update information. We would like to inform you that any software update from Samsung provides improvement either in Device Stability/Performance, bug fixes or new/enhanced features. Particularly in device update, there have been stability & performance improvements in Multimedia, Connectivity Features. After device software update if you face any issue please let us knows so that we can provide resolution.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
lebron
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
useless fools do u hv anything else to say
Dhinakaran
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
same problem
Dandy
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Dont bother going to samsung care centres tho..The best they can do is reboot the software update and factory reset your device which will be a useless hassel and nothing else. Or they will try to charge you with a big amount, they will try to sell you lies such as "it is a major issue" and "It is a hardware problem"etc etc.
0 Likes