Original topic:

J7 Pro Review and Suggestion on 3 Month usage

(Topic created on: 10-22-2017 04:42 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy J
As a customer of Samsung galaxy J7 pro here i am sharing pros and cons on my own experienced 3 Months usage review:
1. Design wise is good with metal unibody and R-side placement of loud speaker and Dual sim slots with seperate memory card support so no need to remove sim cards and Flat vertical camera design placement with flash and Premium build quality to make this phone extremely rocking every one can feel.
2. Display is amazing yet there is no confirmation on whether display is protected by gorilla glass or not but i haven't get not even any single small scratches till now still iam using my phone without adding tempered glass in with descent handling as well as normal work area usages.
3. Display resolution is awesome with good color reproduction because of FullHD super amoled.
4. Processor oferred is low range exynos 7 series 7870 14nm FinFET with clock speed 1.6Ghz octa core atleast in 7 series 7880 should have been offered to handle smooth perfomance because of this hanging and restart problems would have been avoided and BATTERY life of 3600mh delivers excellent result with maximum usage along with video playbacks 3hrs a day, wifi or internet turned on whole day overall i am getting whole day usage in single charge but Quick charge is not supporting it almost takes 2.0 hrs as charging time thats quite dis appointment in charging cycle.
5. RAM again LPDDR 3 - 3gb instead of would have been offered 4Gb or to be changed to 7880 chipset chance to get LPDDR 4 would be possible to improve the performance.
6. Rear Camera 13 MP rear with f/1.7 is good but no use without OIS to take some descent photos and no option to record 4k videos and Front Camera 13 MP is good with f/1.9 with Led flash support is good to take selfies in low light condition.
7. Social camera feature is welcome part as an addon feature in camera segment along with samsung Pay feature for digital payment section are great initiative by samsung team understanding future requirements as a part of Digital India.
8. Ui is really good come up with samsung's own customized 8.1 Ui is really same as like when i used high end model S7 for almost a year.
10. Finger print sensor placing is good its customized in home button as usual without taking any risk and bit its non responsive in sweat fingers or fingers partial wet condition that can be improved as like present in galaxy s7 models.

Note: This review is based on my pure usage statistics on 3 months travelled with my J7 pro.

Most important point Really sorry to say In Box content please kindly skip of providing headset model used in 90's as a part of cost cutting for company and still customer can save money and purchase better headset if possible why i am saying is if unbox you should feel happy what ever you get that is good but dont mix and deliver things wtith 90's and 2017 i hope samsung can understand better.

Overall performance is GOOD with 7/10 in my part and if certain flaws are rectified with cosideration of customer usage review samsung will be the Leader in smartphone industry no doubts..

7th continous years me and my family members travelling with samsung...

Thank you SAMSUNG..

Thanks and Regards;
Krishna
8 Comments
BalajiG
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Congratulations...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
Thank you sir...
0 Likes
Supriyo78
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Very good. Genuine review
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
Dear mam Thanks for presenting the patience on reading the whole review first of all and for your support as a community member and more over i thought that as an user of product customer fedbacks are most important so what i posted it may be helpuful for future customers and growth of company also if they consider the feedbacks so what i posted on community page to role out the transparency between end users and company..
0 Likes
Supriyo78
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
You have covered almost all the parts. Still I want to add some more pros and cons :

1. Very clear and loud call quality.
2. AOD (though I personally prefer LED notification light over AOD).
3. Good signal reception. No problem regarding net speed Jio 4G.
4. No heating problem so far.
5. Very good outdoor visibility.
6. Brilliant selfie cam in lowlight after S8.

1. Ram management is not good.
2. Little bit heavy.
3. Delay in monthly security patch update.

I am not promoting any brand or company. I just added few more observations in your review.

Good job. Carry on.
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
Galaxy J
The Front camera of J7 pro always take out of focus pictures when try to take group selfies. The camera only focus the person who take the picture and rest of others are out of focused. This is due to the DEPTH OF THE FIELD setting of the front camera.
This is not the specific issue of my device. This problem persist in all J series smartphones of Samsung.
Please take this issue seriously. Lot of users are complaining. But still no positive response from Samsung. You can solve this problem in your next update.
Please help and take this issue seriously and hand over this concern to Your Top Authority.
Thank you.
Mob: 8893845319
Email: vineethkoshyjohn@gmail.com
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
Hi..if possible kindly share decoded review for value bears your comment 090..😉
0 Likes