Original topic:

J7 2015 Screen Flickering Error

(Topic created on: 09-30-2017 07:00 PM)
JinceVFrancis
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy J
Having screen flicking error on My Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 and it's happen only am adjust to Brightens to low .In my previous j7 2015 Have the same issues .. when am contacting Samsung care he told me its a manufacturer defect so they give a new phone... but agin its happen to my new j7 to Unfortunately my warranty period is end..and coustomer care officers say that i need to pay The screen replacement amount and its more than 4600. i think to buy j7 pro and the shope keeper say that we will give rs 6500 for old j7 and give new j7 pro...but suddenly display flicking happend...what should i do....am using Samsung more than 12 year...why did manufacturer defect happen... why should i pay for your manufacturer defect...if i don't get a genuine replay i will boycott Samsung.. don't say fo this like safe mode rest....all is don...but not working...and no use of system log too..
0 Likes
9 Comments
kiru111
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
my mobile also this kind of
0 Likes
JinceVFrancis
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Note 7 have Battery problem .And j7 have screen flicker problem.. why should we pay for Samsung manufacturer defect
0 Likes
kiru111
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
problems
0 Likes
vamsycharan
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
for j7 16 &(prime)series.....in my test...before 80 % charging in ac...getting 1450 MA for 2 amps charger.
.after 80% 800 MA for 2 amps charger...thats why we are getting this issues...when using samsung orginal charger...its getting very very low...charger and data cable is also new...please fix it samsung...all are suffering with battery problem issue's...
0 Likes
JinceVFrancis
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
in my view its not with charging because am only using Samsung orginal charger and cable. but am agree with your battery problem am already informed to Samsung
vamsycharan
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
yah bro its not charger problem...its update problemmm...right??
0 Likes
vamsycharan
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
when 91 % charging its really sucks.....310 MA......before 80% 1450 MA.....samsung please understand man....1fa9ec02-07d3-4000-a281-fc8f5e13098d.jpg
0 Likes
Vinoth_DP
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Contact Near Samsung Authorised service center and replace your display
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that kindly follow the steps below to resolve the issue :- 

1 Adjust the brightness of the device then check it (Setting-->Display-->Brightness)
2 "Disable the " Show Screen Updates" option in developer options or completely disable the Developer options."((Setting-->Developer options(If its available & highlighted)-->Show Screen Updates))
3 Check third party application if downloaded recently, Post which issue occurred. Then, check in Safe Mode.
4 If in Safe mode problem is still existing we advise you to create the Data back up & Factory Reset the device.
5 Periodic Software Update through FOTA , SMART SWITCH or Smart Tool is intended to improve the battery life as well.
0 Likes