Original topic:

Issue with Weather App

(Topic created on: 10-22-2018 09:35 AM)
loft
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
After Oreo update on J7 Nxt 32GB the new weather app is introduced which is designed by The Weather Channel and issue is it is not showing the correct location. Now if I am at location 'X' but it shows that I am on location 'Y' which is at least 1km to 2 km far away from my location 'X'. So my advice is either update current app or bring back Accuweather App. Hope  you people solve the issue as soon as possible. 
3 Comments
ammu38
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
I m also same problem
0 Likes
loft
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
lets see what Samsung do over this issue
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being a part of Samsung community. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue:

- Navigate to apps >> Settings >> Apps >> Tap on three dots >> Reset app preferences.
- Please run your device in safe mode.
- Please do reset your device on factory mode after taking the data backup Via Smart switch and remove the Google account.
- If still issue persists, the relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
Thanks for being a part of Samsung community. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue:

- Navigate to apps >> Settings >> Apps >> Tap on three dots >> Reset app preferences.
- Please run your device in safe mode.
- Please do reset your device on factory mode after taking the data backup Via Smart switch and remove the Google account.
- If still issue persists, the relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes