Original topic:

Improve Soundalive setting and quality of sound in Samsung devices.

(Topic created on: 04-02-2018 03:13 PM)
saket1992
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
Samsung, best in displays, Do you bother to improve sound enhancement soFtware in next update!!!

Which has Worst quality/Harsh Sound/Loud Only and very bad bass response even on my Sony earphones/samsung earphones.
The highs are very sharp seems to hurt ears instead of being pleasant! !
And also has a low volume on earphones.

Yesterday, I listened to my friend's sony Xperia (which has same mediatek processor)
i was amazed with its very balanced with no harsh sound, good bass response and velvety sound with good instrument separation.

Sony is undisputed king of sound quality (and HTC 10
has powertul Audio) with its HiRes capability and decent working audio enhancement features.

Samsung galaxy j7 max Soundalive is nothing.

Lots of useless settings in soundalive which ruins audio.

Please see it and improve sound quality.
0 Likes
5 Comments
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
Use some good quality headphones with onboard DAC, if you care so much about sound quality.
0 Likes
saket1992
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
tried many things after then
i posted on community..
actualy sound output through 3.5mm jack is also bit low.
and samsung should see it
0 Likes
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
It is a J series, what did you expect? Buy a better phone like V30 or S9, or use a good quality headset from the likes of AKG, Sennheiser, Bose, etc.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for sharing your feedback and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to better our services. Any update in this regards will be conveyed to you via various means of communication. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
prabhatpandey
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
ha
0 Likes