Original topic:

HI, I like to be a SAMSUNG Mamber. My J2 is well in this time.i thanks galaxy .

(Topic created on: 09-10-2019 06:22 PM)
AjayJSR
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
My dear 
Samsung members.
This is my galaxy J2 and a new one. This is my first feature phone in life.i am greatful over this.I see the other phones are also in compare.like xiomi,Nokia,LG,Vivo,lball etc.so, that I fear whether this will get less against others.
I got an another galaxy core 2 for use,the battery is fine up to 5 hours by a single charge.but due to the phone have old battery is draining 15% less of 100.also the front temper glass has been cracked 
and require to be assembled twice.
will it be last along, I asking.otherwise i may give some BODY.
62 Comments
AjayJSR
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
dear members, (J.N.A.C)
we have working for Samsung galaxy j2 . it has good performance and order for the services. today the time has come about a large project of housing . but this have some financial hurdle. because the housing expecters are poor . they can not invest their capital for on time of the project . they wanting these houses ready to live first and then they could complete their investment . in this dilemma the area committee has been involved but not have entangled. because the committee is supported tisco company management system for urban development .
Tisco can fund in this project.

प्रिय सदस्यों, हम सैमसंग गैलेक्सी जे2 के लिए काम कर रहे हैं। इसमें सेवाओं के लिए अच्छा प्रदर्शन और व्यवस्था है। आज आवास की एक बड़ी परियोजना का समय आ गया है। लेकिन इसमें कुछ वित्तीय बाधा है। क्योंकि आवास की उम्मीद करने वाले गरीब हैं। वे परियोजना के समय पर अपनी पूंजी का निवेश नहीं कर सकते हैं। वे चाहते थे कि ये घर पहले रहने के लिए तैयार हों और फिर वे अपना निवेश पूरा कर सकें। इस असमंजस में क्षेत्र समिति शामिल तो हुई है लेकिन उलझी नहीं है। क्योंकि समिति शहरी विकास के लिए tisco कंपनी प्रबंधन प्रणाली का समर्थन करती है। tisco इस ग्रिह निर्माण मे सहयोग कर सकता है । कियुँकी राज्य सरकार को इसकी जरुरत है ।

Jamshedpur Notified Area Committee (JNAC) was formed by Bihar Government’s notification no 6068, dated 25.06.1924. Since its inception, the President and Vice President of the committee were from TISCO or other company officials, and executive power was vested in Vice President. In the year 1978 just for three months after February, the committee was degraded and the subdivision of Executive Magistrate was deputed. Again new committee was formed and previous TISCO officials were nominated as President/Vice President. By Urban Development Section notification no-3111 dated 08.09.1998 JNAC was dissolved and DC (District Commissioner), East Singhbhum, Jamshedpur was directed to depute his subordinate officer for completion of the daily operation of the committee. In this light Special Officer was deputed till 2005. In 2006 Urban Development Section, Ranchi, Jharkhand Government approved the posting of Special Officer in Jamshedpur NAC

जमशेदपुर अधिसूचित क्षेत्र समिति (JNAC) का गठन बिहार सरकार की अधिसूचना संख्या 6068, दिनांक 25.06.1924 द्वारा किया गया था। इसकी स्थापना के बाद से, समिति के अध्यक्ष और उपाध्यक्ष टिस्को या अन्य कंपनी के अधिकारियों में से थे, और कार्यकारी शक्ति उपाध्यक्ष में निहित थी। वर्ष 1978 में फरवरी के बाद मात्र तीन माह के लिए समिति का पदावनत कर अनुमंडल कार्यपालक दंडाधिकारी की प्रतिनियुक्ति कर दी गई। फिर से नई समिति का गठन किया गया और पिछले टिस्को अधिकारियों को अध्यक्ष/उपाध्यक्ष के रूप में नामित किया गया। शहरी विकास अनुभाग अधिसूचना संख्या-3111 दिनांक 08.09.1998 द्वारा जेएनएसी को भंग कर दिया गया और डीसी (जिला आयुक्त), पूर्वी सिंहभूम, जमशेदपुर को समिति के दैनिक संचालन को पूरा करने के लिए अपने अधीनस्थ अधिकारी की प्रतिनियुक्ति करने का निर्देश दिया गया। इस आलोक में 2005 तक विशेष अधिकारी की प्रतिनियुक्ति की गई। 2006 में शहरी विकास शाखा, रांची, झारखंड सरकार ने जमशेदपुर एनएसी में विशेष अधिकारी के पदस्थापन की स्वीकृति दी। FB_IMG_1681955247986_3423_1682029527.jpg
0 Likes
AjayJSR
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Good days.
Samsung members.
Recently i have done mistake in Samsung pay mini. which is a payment application. that transaction failed but money debited..i have been put my query and waiting for the solution..hopefully.
If my UPI account will credited it will good all in way..but if it doesn't happen, that may couse me for disappointing.
Thank you..20230831_123239_5642_1693783707.jpg
0 Likes
AjayJSR
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Dear members.
I am glad to have the long life galaxy j2(2018). Android mobile..now it is familiar with artificial intelligence..I keep daily conversation with my AI..this is very new favour about mobiles..I hope for the good possibilities in this sphere...
Thank you Samsung and their team..FB_IMG_1710402522849_12195_1711608422.jpg
0 Likes