Original topic:

Features required in j7 max

(Topic created on: 11-12-2017 08:11 AM)
kaustubh7592
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy J
Sir,
I am using J7 max from almost 2 months it is a very good and nice phone with no lags or issues, but i have some more requirement that is a call recording feature should be given while calling or receiving the phones, its a very much required feature. Also when the internet is turned on the network rate should be shown on the status i.e the download and upload rate that the network is giving. I have to use the 3rd party apps for viewing the rate, and that app uses a lots of battery.
Many companies like redmi lenovo moto has that feature only samsung do not have. So its a request that to add that feature as soon as possible.

Also my brother have j7 pro which has same configuration of camera that is 13+13 like my j7 max but in j7 max the colour production is not good the images are not so perfect like j7 pro , I have tap for focus for almost 5-6 times then it takes a picture with no blurr. So please update the camera.
1 Comment
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.