Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Yes.
SCORPIONADHVI
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
i am having issues with my note 9 after update to 10 one ui2.0

My phone started acting weird. Below are the observations:
1. It was observed that on a white/colored background, we can see the burn in of the icons.
2. When I manually adjust the brightness, from 0 to 20%, the display brightness increases. When I increase the brightness more, the display suddenly reduces the brightness and goes greenish. When I keep increasing the brightness, grey horizontal lines are visible across the display and the font changes as well. At 50% brightness, the transitions on the screen are in slow motion and screen is green in color.
3. When the brightness is set beyond 50% then the display is still greenish, horizontal lines are still visible and the brightness is still low.
4. At 100% brightness, the lines are barely visible, the display is on the warmer side.

Because of the above, it is impossible to use the phone keeping the brightness on auto mode. The battery is draining fast because I have to keep the phone at 100% brightness to see the screen/phone. The display is horrible to look at.

However, when i unlock the phone after resting it, the display works normally with or without auto brightness. Then it goes back to its yellow/green tinted, horizontal lines, faded font display. This shows that the display is capable of being normal. But something is making it go bad, maybe recent update, bugs, drivers etc.
I gave hard reset, factory reset and cleared the cache as well many times. I have also charged the phone 100%, checked it till it has 10% battery & also gave it a rest for 1 day. But nothing's working.

any suggestion what to do?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
for that .....first see this post 👉https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/FOR-GALAXY-NOTE-9-USERS/td-p/4225327 and now only 2 options are there.....either wait for next security patch or go to Samsung service center and launched a complain
SCORPIONADHVI
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
(NOTE 9 HORIZONTAL LINE ISSUE)

Hello Samsung Team & Dear All,
Regarding Horizontal lines issue with respect to increasing /decreasing of brightness, i have solution, or at least i have recovered ( so far 8+ hours and still it didnt happen again a single time)
So, i wanted to share it with you.

#SOLUTION:

This is a bug issue happened from last update. But you do not have to wait till the next update. Do the followings to submit a "BUG REPORT" to sumsung and probably they will fix it for you (did for me)

1. Turn On "DEVOLOPER MODE"
a. Go to Settings> about phone> softwere information
b. Click/Tap rapidly 7 to10 times to "BUILD NUMBER" to turn "devoloper mode" on
c. Devoloper mode is on

2. Submit Bug report
a. go to devoloper settings (last option in settings menu, now visible)
b. submit Bug report to samsung (try to submit both reports option)

3. Wait & Good luck.

I was really exhusted and furious, going crazy to see that gneenish blury burned display. That is why i wanted to share it to you guyz who are having the same problem. Hoping this method will work for everyone. please share your feedback. whatever happens.

Thanks to Samsung Team. I didnt submit my feedback as i mistakenly missed the window they send as notification. But thanks to you.

wbr,
Nadhvi
arifin.nadhvi@gmail.com
0 Likes