Original topic:

Calling button on Contacts or Tapping name should call

(Topic created on: 05-04-2018 03:47 PM)
RaviKalam
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
There should be a calling button beside contact name in Phone app or Contact app for direct call. Alternatively tapping name should call and an info button beside contact name should display additional options like message, video call and call history, etc. It'll make life easy. Swiping option is there but I've enabled it for switching between Recent & Contacts in Phone app as it is hard switching between them on Large screen by tapping. If navigation bar was at bottom then I'd not have made this request, I'd have happily used Swipe left/right for sms/call. Awaiting update. Please accept the request as Phone is very important app used daily !
3 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We welcome your suggestions, we would like to inform you that swipe a contact or number to call or message feature is available and can be activated from settings>>Advanced features>>Swipe to call or send message>>enable. W will make sure to forward to development team to implement call key beside contact name and hope to see the change in the future release!

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
RaviKalam
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
I don't know whom do you forward to. I haven't seen any user requested feature added. I find other companies add features based on demand on their forum or social media. You should provide pure Android instead of useless, slow and bloated custom OS which takes an year to update. Please give plausible reply or don't give any because your copy paste replies are very irritating. I'll take screenshot of all copy paste replies and post on social media
Members_UXYqhvc
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy J

I also would love to see this feature. It really is a hassle to swipe

0 Likes