Original topic:

Call volume feature starts everytime

(Topic created on: 03-06-2018 06:34 PM)
gauravgholave
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Everytime when im watching video or listening music or playing game i suppose to reduce or increase media volume from volume down-/volume up+ key call volume gets increase and decrease ...
at that time i have to go sound setting or "^" key to select media sound..

why this error occur?
is this bug?
can it get solved?

plz help Samsung and give Solution 👐
0 Likes
10 Comments
SandeepDdn
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
Go to setting > Sounds and Vibration > Use Volume Key For Media (enable this option by sliding button to right)

Position same as screenshot0c192468-fcca-4f8b-b701-783317fed554.jpg
0 Likes
gauravgholave
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
still my problem is not solved😔
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for reaching out to the Samsung community! We would like to inform you that kindly check for the option use Volume Key for Media. Navigate to settings>>Sounds and Vibration>> Enable use Volume Key for Media.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
gauravgholave
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
my problem is not solved yet
0 Likes
gauravgholave
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
i have done this settings of enable volume key for media...still my problem is not solved yet
0 Likes
SandeepDdn
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
try it ...reset app preference from setting >app > reset app preferences and again enable volume key for mediaf11eda2e-6370-4a9b-8924-4fcd2d4d860e.jpg
0 Likes
gauravgholave
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
is it affect my other app settings?
0 Likes
SandeepDdn
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
it reset all permission of app ...after that whenever you open any app they automatically popup for grant a permission such as storage , photo, camera etc. and does not affect your app data ... I am also use this option 3-4 times ... without any difficulty ... and most of time they resolve many error
0 Likes
gauravgholave
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
ok... Thanks Dear..
0 Likes