Original topic:

Android 7.0 in J7 prime

(Topic created on: 09-13-2017 01:00 AM)
SUREJSJ
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy J
Hidden updation of Android 7.0 for Galaxy J7 Prime :

UI of Phone and Contact Application is beautified and made more lovable.
Excellant Device Managment App by samsung with shortcut on Home Page is made available.
New Sound Assistance App by Samsung with short cut is now available.
Optical Reader App by Samsung with short cut is now available.
Many of stock application like Phone, Contact, File My files are awilable on Android App. store as well.
App. Locker as stock application is available in S sequre
And above all Samsung theam made as beautiful application with lot of option in it.

But Email App is made equal to Gmail with that originality of Samsung stock App is lost.

This is for all J7 Prime user to experience and share opinion and tips for the same
0 Likes
9 Comments
ArunAravind
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Very nice look... And Good performance but there's not found one option (vibration while attend the call) feature is missing???
0 Likes
Akashparihar
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Nahi ye bhi option hai
Jab aap call attend karte ho tab aapka phone vibrate karega
GNA
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
Hi Samsung,

Why does the Samsung J7 does not have the basic feature of Auto power on/off. Why it will not ring alarm if mobile is switched off. I am requesting this feature to Samsung from many months, but they are unable to develop the software for this. Are the Samsung Engineers are not capable of to develop this basic feature?
This is the major DRAWBACK of Samsung Mobiles.
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Thank you so much for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect.
ArunAravind
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Sent the step to on this feature in my mobile...
0 Likes
RashGanga
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
Hi Samsung,
There isn't feature of time stamp in camera. If it is then how to active feature.
0 Likes
Subho53
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
after nougat update..jio VoLTE is gone from J7 prime
0 Likes
SUREJSJ
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
I am not expert, but Volt feature is hardware feature explore it with service provider. I hope Samsung will clerify the point.
0 Likes
Srikanth9966
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
contact hidden while software updating
0 Likes