Original topic:

About ONE UI FOR GALAXY J6

(Topic created on: 04-12-2019 09:31 PM)
alannation
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
I have called Samsung customer care.They told me that we should wait.Because updates are released batchwise so.If there is any problem to first batch then theybwill fix that batch and that fixed software will be released to second batch so this process continues.As a result i request everyone to be patient and calm.We all Galaxy j6 user will recive ONE UI on this month itself.If it goes last week of this this month the update would have less bugs because in each batch they release they would find errors correct them and release to next batches.So its better to wait.Definetly our all galaxy j6 devices would recive the update so dont worry guys.We cant blame the Samsung dev teams completly for this because they are constantly working to improve our smartphone experience.The Indian Samsung dev teams are studying all bugs and they fixing the softwares so it would take time.If you liked this tap on like button and be sure to comment.😁
9 Comments
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
ya I agree that you are absolutely right but have check any Russian j6 video or online....it's clearly mentioned that in Russia that ui is totally bug free and that country is the 1st country to get the update...we are not saying Samsung is bad...we are blaming that they are lazy
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
please don't think they are lazy.... they strive hard to make us feel better....
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
@alannation This was the point which I was trying to explain to all users eagerly waiting for OS updates.... The later you get the bug free you get...
samu99
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
if there are such bugs why they release one ui for many countries..
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
maybe they wanted to know what are the bugs the OS has by releasing the software in other countries and then fixing up the bugs and finally releasing them into india... since india is their biggest profitable market in the world.....😉
0 Likes
alannation
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
This is what i tell based from information of customer care.
0 Likes
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
dont hope for bug free update even a8+ and a7 2018 is lagging after one ui dont know what critical bugs will be there in j6
samu99
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
better reason for bad customer service.
0 Likes
Galaxy J
correct