Original topic:

special offer on Note9 between purchase of specific date. Why😡😡??

(Topic created on: 10-26-2018 08:54 PM)
Sarvajit369
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Sports gear offer on prebook of note9 and galaxy watch offer on purchase between some specific date like (Activate your new Galaxy Note9 with a valid mobile number between 26th Sep- 11th Nov 2018. Sign up with the same mobile number on the My Galaxy app to redeem your Galaxy Watch (between 15th Oct – 30th Nov 2018.) Why Samsung Electronics doing partiality with other Note9 users who activate their phones before or after this date???😡😡😡
What will you offers these users who didn't get specific offers???
All galaxy members I request you to pls raise this issue...
Thanks

6 Comments
Nikkimy
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
in fact I really want to fight with this issue I just bought note 9 on September 5th and saw the offer after few days and also bought great fit2pro on 17th September in flipkart though I want to buy galaxy watch. 😭😭
0 Likes
GalaxyTeam
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Galaxy Note 9 Official Indian Telegram Group
https://t.me/joinchat/DvvVrkv68Wr74rjVf3aKBw94c035e5-5f38-4e24-8474-cfc0cdd0a4dd.jpg
fe22377e-d112-4dcc-bbfd-dbd8bbe78bbe.jpg
0 Likes
JPSN
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Very right.
I got a Galaxy watch through this offer but now new offer launched i.e. for loyalty. Named Samsung Smart buy or members.
0 Likes
Sarvajit369
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
we all have to raise this issue to samsung. I mailed samsung for coupon code but they refused my email. This is clear partiality with other note9 users. I thing Samsung shoud think a out this. Samsung is not onely making android phone other companies also giving very good android phone in less price. Google pixel 3, Huawei p20 pro and mate 20pro is far better than Samsung's premium phone in camera as well as performance and even in less price.
so guys we have to come together and fight for this issue.
Samsung should understand that after bigger failures of note7 still we put trust on you and buy note8 and than note9 but we have to think about befor buying new note or s10.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We would like to inform that the offer availability can vary as per market demands. Moreover, the offers terms and conditions are set as per our concerned Marketing and Sales team.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Sarvajit369
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
so we have to wait till Samsung releases new offers means we have to wait for note9 till Samsung release new note10. very good market strategy. whenever we purchase new note series we have to scare that today I am purchasing new phone but if samsung gives new offer tomorrow than what. should I buy today or should wait till new note release.
ha ha ha ha... keep it up samsung with your nasty, freaking marketing strategy.
good luck...
0 Likes