Original topic:

Thank You Vandna nd Sushi DD🙏

(Topic created on: 01-02-2022 04:01 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Good evening everyone…😊😊To the people who may have forgotten me I am TerM1na7oR, then Shanaya and now kitkatclickers which will now be my permanent name. This post is especially to thank the people who helped me along the way😊.

KitKat Clickers Logo (2).png

You - Define KitKat Clickers?

Its the dream of a 14 year old kid to make a website whose music website got down due to copyright issues in 2016😔. In Sept, 2021 the foundation stone of kitkat clickers website was laid under the guidance of a pillar of my life😊.

You – So what does kitkatclickers do?

It’s a non monetized, non profit, open for all, only for passion photography website, created by me. Anyone can contribute to kitkatclickers not only me. Only the best of photos go to the website as it’s the portfolio and has limited storage. Don’t worry all photos get uploaded to Instagram which has mere 31 followers right now😅 and is being run by me only. Its very important to have a hobby and this is my hobby which also has a few future plans too😊. GO SEARCH KITKAT CLICKERS ON GOOGLE😉.

Meet the co-founders-

Screenshot (10).png

My good frnd Vandna (currently active)

She has always supported me during the creation of this website. All the design elements, colors were suggested, tested by her and then added to the website. It would not be wrong if we cloud give a share of this portfolio to her😅. She suggested me to take a look at other photography websites to get design ideas, which helped a lot in overall design of the website. She also has enormous contribution in the creation of the mobile website, suggesting me where to place the elements, what size, loading time of website is too long, color is not good, etc. My designs tested against her ideas created a website which ended up impressing almost everyone in college😎. THANK YOU DEAR VANDNA 🥰FOR YOUR COUNTLESS CONTRIBUTIONS IN MAKING MY DREAM COME TRUE, GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE😊.

Screenshot (9).png

My good frnd Sushmita DD (not active anymore)

Its was her after whose ‘yes’ the foundation stone was laid😊. She also lent some of her clicks to me for adding to the website as my bag had very less pics😅. The first draft of the website was seen by her only and she suggested things which massively improved the website at that time😊. Being the first viewer of my website, she made me understand a very important aspect of website creation. She made me understand that this website is for everyone hence forcing me to create separate tabs for my overedited pics as many people don’t like them and prefer non edited ones. THANK YOU DEAR SUSHMITA DD 🥰FOR YOUR COUNTLESS CONTRIBUTIONS WHICH MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE, EVERYONE LOVED THE WEBSITE IN COLLEGE DD, U WOULD REALLY FEEL PROUD😊, M GLAD TO HAVE HAD YOU DURING THAT TIME😊.

KitKat Clickers instagram id - KitKat Clickers (@kitkatclickers) • Instagram photos and videos

KitKat Clickers website - Redefining Photography | KitKat Clickers 

❤️A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU❤️

28 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
░█████╗░██╗░░██╗██╗
██╔══██╗██║░██╔╝██║
██║░░██║█████═╝░██║
██║░░██║██╔═██╗░╚═╝
╚█████╔╝██║░╚██╗██╗
░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝

We will look into this matter !
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
U hv looked enough now..😅😅
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
░█████╗░██╗░░██╗██╗
██╔══██╗██║░██╔╝██║
██║░░██║█████═╝░██║
██║░░██║██╔═██╗░╚═╝
╚█████╔╝██║░╚██╗██╗
░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
🤣🤣🤣kaha se laaye yeh sab...😜
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Strange.. world exists ! 🤣 🤣
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year 💥💥 May God bless you with Respect, Admiration, Love , Happiness , Humbleness and Wealth. 💯👍💪✍️ And may you have Goodwill, Great Health and the Wisdom to appreciate it💐💐💐💐
Regards

ASHU1143
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks vro...same to u too...👍👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
I contacted you
Pahuch gaya kya ? 😅
Anonymous