Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M31..complete disappointment...!

(Topic created on: 09-12-2020 11:00 PM)
Saddamshaikh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Samsung is just a brand name. "NAAM BADE AUR DARSHAN KHOTE "😤😤
Better buy any Chinese phone. 
9 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
i have the same issue it happens when u use phone and connect to charger at the same time though I usually avoid it the kind of life we are having sometimes it'a requirement and at that very moments its really a dissappointment everyting else is super but charging total drat😔
Saddamshaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Yes but I only sometimes use my phone when on charge because we all need to do so sometimes when we have some important works. With a brand new Samsung phone this shouldn't be a issue. 😪
Galaxy Gallery
exactly i even showed my device at samsung service center a couple of months back but they said its all fine coz it shows fast charging and i don't really know how to explain them that it still have the problem 😶guess we are stuck with this untill they bring a software update specifically for this problem 🤔
0 Likes
Saddamshaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Which device are you talking about?galaxy m31?
0 Likes
Saddamshaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
They need to see live evidence only then will belive us. My device too shows the fast charging but it is not charging fastly, charging very very slowly instead..
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
yeah samsung m31 only even right now I tested it i was using the phone and the charger was connected the % increased by 1% seriouslyy and can u see the time for 30% i have to wait for 2 hrs 😒
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
send feedback to Samsung by using get help section and on WhatsApp as well and lets see
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
and for any issue you can also post it at community page instead of Galary section
Galaxy Gallery
I did send an error report today only when I was taking screenshot and send them the logs as well of that very moments.. waiting for their response
0 Likes