Original topic:

#PleaseHelp. Time & date of photos in my phone's gallery automatically changes.

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 07:49 PM)
ArjunSr
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery
I don't know why but the time and date of photos and videos in my phone's gallery get automatically changed. For example if I have a taken/downloaded a photo in the morning, after some time it will show that the photo was taken/downloaded a month/year back. But this is not happening with all the photos/videos. It's happening with only a few photos/videos. I don't know why but this happens.
Here's the example: I had this last year, but the time and date of it showing 21 years ago(2000). I mean seriously. This smartphone didn't come in the market in 2000.

I had this last year, but time and date showing 21 years back. Why? Why the time and date automatically changed to 21 years ago when I had it last year?

This is happening with only a few photos and videos.
Another example: I downloaded it a few months back, but it's showing time and date 6 years ago(2015).

Downloaded a few months back, but showing that it's from 2015. Why the time and date automatically changed?

Please reply me ASAP with solutions. Thank you.
6 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Is this image downloaded from the internet.
If yes then it is showing the date of capture of the original one. (Do the date on which it was downloaded)
If no and you have captured it yourself recently then thre is a bug and needs to be reported to Samsung.
ArjunSr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
The above one is from internet, but initially it was showing the date and time of that day when it was downloaded. All of sudden after a few time later it started showing the date and time in which it was not even available. For example the first one is from last year, but the date and time changed to 21 years back. It was not available 21 years back. Also it's happening with those images which I have edited them.
Galaxy Gallery
Capture a image now using your phone camera 📷 it will have today's timestamp.
The image downloaded from internet had the timestamp of the time it was captured or uploaded not the time of download
0 Likes
ArjunSr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
I think you don't get it. Initially it shows the time and date of download. Later it changes to unknown date. As I have mentioned earlier, the first image in this post (by me) was 1 year old, but the time and date is showing 21 years old. The first image didn't exist 21 years ago. So how can it show the time and date of captured or uploaded?
Galaxy Gallery
Then bug
ArjunSr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Ok