Original topic:

My Review of the Galaxy S24 Ultra #GalaxyAI

(Topic created on: 03-16-2024 11:11 AM)
rahulopg
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery
#GalayAI

I am using the S24 U from day 1 as I pre-booked the device before the launch. So i took a gamble as there were no full reviews available on the internet and moreover, its the first time i was purchasing such a costly device. So basically I was relying totally on the Samsung brand name and how good the S23 ultra has been for many users. 

Now, after using it for more than month now I can easily say that's it's worth the Price. 

Let me start with the display of the device. It's probably one of the best in the market right now. The anti reflective screen really makes it unique among other devices as it saves your eye from unnecessary strain while viewing the screen in sunlight or in dark scenarios. 
It doesn't have Dolby vision certified display, but the HDR10 plus display does the job while watching movies and shows on Netflix or other OTTs. 

Coming to the cameras, it's again all-rounder Camera set up one can get in a smartphone. The zooming capabilities in this device is unparalleled. I really like the 3X and 5X portrait Zoom shots. There is ample details in the images shot by the primary camera. The Zoom lenses really makes point and shoot photo taking experience to a new level. Best thing is the device doesn't heads up like hell while taking photos and videos for a long period of time which have I heard is a problem in most of the othee flagship devices. 

The battery life on this device is also great. You can easily get a full day of battery life for a medium to heavy usage. To tell you more about the battery life, recently I visited Varanasi and there I took lot of photos and videos from this device. At the beginning I was skeptical about the battery life during my stay in Varanasi and was also contemplating to switch to a full hd screen setting from quad hd screen setting to avoid the battery anxiety. To my surprise the device lasted a full day with a lot of camera usage on 2k screen settings. 

Coming to the software. One UI has refined itself to become 1 of the most liked Android skins in recent times. The OS has a lot of features and the animation is super smooth as well. Icing on the cake is Samsung's promise of 7 years of OS updates. You can easily use this device for at least four years. 

To conclude it's the best device out there, If you want an android smartphone. Period. 

# Galaxy AI 

3 Comments
Chaitupic
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about S24 ultra. Beautiful clicks 👌
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Excellent. Thanks 👌.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Congratulations 🎊 for your's AI S24 Ultra. Thanks.
0 Likes