Original topic:

Let's begin war on samsung for good lock, carrier aggregation,secure folder.

(Topic created on: 02-24-2022 09:35 PM)
MPŔ
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Gallery
We are samsung  users but we don't  get valuable feature 😔. So shame samsung.all brands are providing  good features  better than you but we buy samsung  for customization and user friendly, but we haven't in M and F  series  Mobiles . Finally  we want all features for samsung common .this is the final request or warn ⚠️. Other wise people can't buy .

13 Comments
Sidharth5678
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
I agree with you 💯 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Understand your concern bhai

Buy you also try to understand that without ca ( carrier aggregation) rest all features are only exclusive for A& S series .

If you really want to experience these features i will suggest you to go with a series
And also secure folder need knox which is not only software but also hardware base so it couldn't be provided via software update
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Screen recording is a premium feature, which samsung can't give??
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
No its not a premium feature

But compare with other brands what you are getting and what not

Eg
Google dialer most chinese brand shift to this and you can't record call without knowing the other person

Browser in most other devices default browser is set to their brands default even after setting another browser to default and if you restart your device it will be revert back to their default browser. But in Samsung you can choose anything

I am not against you but please try to understand you are getting many things that other brands aren't giving and you also aren't getting some things that others brands completely or giving just in name .

And i also think Samsung should give it but please consider about price & series actually Samsung here make a mistake when m series is there in budget why launch f12 in 12k f series should be in a different category.

Hope Samsung will do better in future and will serve us better.
Have a great day ahead
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Liked your approach that you appreciate samsung for good things and provide feedback to samsung for bad things.

You are true Brand Ambassador (Samsung Maker).
Galaxy Gallery
😅
Hope Samsung hear our voice & improve themselves
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Yes, it will if you brand ambassadors are with us(mid range users), then it is possible.

India is mainly a mid range users market and it is users who make a company successful. If samsung does not listens us, end is near in india (because customer khush toh company khush), counterpoint research from previous quarters is proving this 😅🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Other brands enable CA in 8k-10k range, we samsung 25k users are also not getting it, is this not wrong?
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Brother carrier aggregation isn't a simple thing
There are may types of it ( eg inta band , inter brand ) and also many subdivisions of each type ( eg ca38c , ca 40c , ca1a5a etc )

Now most Samsung devices covers most of the available bands
& at the same places some brands give ca just in name with just 1 or 2 band support. So here you will get ca but its not constant

Eg just 2 min before my A70 is giving ca with approx 30.2 mbps download speed but same place at r***i n**e 8 device isn't showing ca even its support and also speed is just 6 mbps
So can you say what will be the use of these type of ca

And also ca is mostly dependent on hardware rather than software and in your 25k point f62 need ca yes its a point and Samsung should give it but rest all Devices hardware are incapable of managing ca