Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Light Balanced.....

10 Comments
atechfreak
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Just for your kind information & this little girls life it is not advisable to feed pigeons like this. This little girls lungs will get permanently damaged & cannot be cured. I personally know 2 people whoes lungs have been permanently damaged due to pigeon feeding & are on life long STEROIDS. Hence please stop putting life in danger 🙏

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-health/thane-warning-feeding-pigeons-disease-h...
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thnx..but as I am from Pharmaceutical Industry & I am aware about these things and immediately senitize the hands of mine as well as that of my Daughter..Further more this is incomplete article since those having pre existing Lung diseases of LRTI, AECB ( Acute Exacerbation Chronic Bronchitis ), Asthmatic, TB, Having Lower immunity (Getting infected frequently ( Common Cold, Cough, Sneezing etc )) are more prone to such infections...Yes, we need to take precautions but we needs to feed them also ..
0 Likes
atechfreak
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Sanitizing hands has got nothing to do with the issues caused by pigeons to human lungs.

Yes the article requires premium subscription but you can Google it government of India has banned pigeon feeding as well.
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Bro.. These are transmitted from Pigeons Dropping ( when you touch them and then same hands goes to your face/Nose and then by breathing it goes to your lungs..So Sanitizer & Face mask will work if somebody is more prone to these infections (Having low immunity or Pre existing LRTI) .. But it is very Rarest infections..Anyway media always hype specific things keeping Someone special like burning Crackers cause asthma, Playing Holi causes serious skin infections etc etc... Otherwise Birdflu, Chicken flu are more dangerous...Anyway Thnx..1708686778642.jpg
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
As we had discussion that media & Certain People create unnecessary of Hype regarding such issues...And the risk factor is not that high as hyped by such People..Who show their love by taking them to their stomach 🤣🤣 Again Thnx 4 Your advice 🙏🙏
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
This is what I have said earlier that it is from "Dropping", Kindly go through earlier comments Plz.....And for your kind information I am not Pharmacist..I am sales & Marketing Product Manager dealing with My Drugs portfolio in India's One of the top most Pharmaceutical Industry, So daily dealing with What so called Bacterial, Viral, Fungal infections etc..by discussing all these with Dr.s as a part of our professional routines..So, I am aware about all these hence now can we close this topic..And thnx again 4 healthy interaction 🙏🙏
0 Likes
AJAB_MORIA
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
😍😍