Original topic:

Comment if you know about this.

(Topic created on: 04-27-2023 08:58 AM)
Navjot-Singh
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Gallery

I had bought this beast in 2020. Later it just sold it due to some reasons. There was no whatsapp support, Facebook support. Even it became difficult to keep it. 
But the camera is on next level.
I will post some shots captured by it.

10 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
This was a very good phone. I don't know why Microsoft discount this series.
Navjot-Singh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Lack of app support...on the other hand, Microsoft was stubborn by nature by not giving the feature as per required.
pnarasimha
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Yes, Microsoft mobile OS with tiles was amazing. I had a very good experience with lumia phones, the screen, display, features you name it all are excellent and are next level. But unfortunately there are no phones with those kind of nice features
Navjot-Singh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
I had to sold it....it became difficult tu use it...but are great still now.
0 Likes
swapan1997
Active Level 9
Galaxy Gallery
Lumia 920 ??🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
Navjot-Singh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
No..lumia950XL
Galaxy Gallery
Windows Phones were as good as iPhones back then except for the lack of app support. Also Nokia was doing good but Microsoft acquired Nokia and that was the end. Even Hp was going to release a range of windows phone
Navjot-Singh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Gallery
Ever wonder... the features and clarity of camera now a days are at another level....but lumia series launched with epic camera features...still compete with now a days smartphones......in terms of camera features...
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Yaaa I know it's great to see what Nokia team was able to do with Zeiss Optics. I'm a fan of Nokia designs and OS too and Nokia might have taken the hard route by chosing Windows but was doing good and should have chosen Meego OS too as an alternative bcoz many iPhones and Android features are inspired from Meego and Windows, gestures came from Meego and many more. Nokia team that was back then could have existed today if Microsoft xCEO wouldn't have joined Nokia. We would have seen some great phones from Nokia too 🤩 Nokia always had this vision of running OS on low hardware and Windows had that capability, also Meego was built from scratch for low end hardware. There was so much innovation but today so much less