Original topic:

A52s5g❤️

(Topic created on: 07-04-2023 05:28 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery
#WithGalaxyF54

Nb: clicked with A52s5g and the hashtag is as per the requirements of the contest.

#WithGalaxyF54

19 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
Cool
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks bro
Galaxy Gallery
There is no requirement of the device, you can post with Any Galaxy Device and the main requirement is to use Hashtag
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Bruh, you too know who is this guy. Just avoid him with the contempt he deserves. As a matter of policy, I don't even acknowledge culture less people who are lesser than animals in value. Just ignore and move on.

To show his character I have many screenshots of notifications where he remembers his own mother. But because he is doubtful of his spine, he deletes all the comments. Still, the notifications are there. However, I now use browser instead of the Members application, so no more filthy notifications which shows the content.

Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
These are the notifications I received before switching to browser. This shows his character and how he is brought up. He is a man who doesn't know to respect mother and sister. I am scared to even think about how he treats his own mother. I didn't make this an issue because I don't even mind the barking of dogs. Anyway, since I switched to browser, I don't have to see or hear his barking anymore.
Screenshot_20230704_171640_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230704_142354_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230702_222536_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20230630_155423_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

That's not me and I don't know Hindi enough to abuse in Hindi. Many people might abuse you because of your attitude. For eg you got beef with TheFastestIndian and Matinsarkar. You abused them too. So, there are many people who might abuse you. None of my business. Don't expect anymore replies. I don't have time for losers like you. Mark these - you will never be able to ban my account and I will never stop using this platform. You can cry all you want and chant my name and worship me all you want. Run from pillar to pole chanting that Sid did that..Sid did this..Sid Sid Sid is all you chant all day. Lol. Keep doing that ..I don't give a flying dàmn Mr Ahir/Sosa or whatever dúmb name you assume.

Galaxy Gallery
S same id of sid_karna 😂🤣
0 Likes
Lensmen
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
What were setting can tell me ?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
Iso 1600, shutter speed - 10 sec and focus set to infinity or maximum distance.