Original topic:

connectivity issue F62

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 08:03 PM)
Shilwant
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy F
i also bought f62 the same day.. in my phone whenever i call with volte mode enabled in my airtel sim voice remains completely inaudible for person before me... is this with u also?
6 Comments
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy F
Many Users Are Facing Critical Network Issues In F62 , provide feedback to samsung
Galaxy F
Provide feedback to Samsung about this.
0 Likes
Galaxy F
NO SUCH ISSUES ON MY F62!
NO PROBLEM IN CALLING!
0 Likes
prasadraam
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
I too faced the same problem. Whenever I receive/make calls when the mobile data is ON, the other person on the call says my voice is not audible/not clear. But when I switch off the data or switch to wifi call. Then it's all good.

It's may be due to lack of Carrier Aggregation on my f62.
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
I also recently bought F62, I don't have any calling issues. VoLTE, VoWIFI working fine. I get 2 to 4 mbps download speed without LTE+

If you installed July update, try factory reset. It may solve the network problem.
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes