Original topic:

What will new features added in F23 5g after getting one UI 6.1?

(Topic created on: 05-06-2024 08:47 AM)
Kv005565
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy F
New features in F23 5g after 6.1
9 Comments
M-A-Y-A-N-K
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Right now I am using what you are asking about buddy and you know what this is phenomenally a great upgrade for a under 20k phone and the biggest thing is that this is a snapdragon 750g 5g handset....🤩🤩🤩✌️
M-A-Y-A-N-K
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
The features are also under development and testing for now so the new things are the change in the toolbar panel and some new tools like multi window, live transcribe, colour inversion, colour correction, notification sound and modes etc...🤩🤩🤩
Galaxy F
Bro I don't think that one UI 6.1 come with live translation feature because it is for only flagship devices
0 Likes
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
It Include Some Improvement In Software Exprience,Enhancment In Performance,Minor Bugs Will Recover And Some New Added Features & Also Added Security.Samsung Galaxy F23 5g Will Get ONE UI 6.1 Update In End of May Or in June 2024
0 Likes
Ari00
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
Can you tell me when get vonr on f23
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
You will be get it may be in this month with One UI 6.1 update. Thanks.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Your's most welcome to here.
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Samsung Galaxy F23 5g Will Get VONR Support In ONE UI 6.1 Update Which Is Releasing In Next Month
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
In One UI 6.1 update fix bugs and issues with some additional features too. You will be get it may be in this month. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.