Riving
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy F
20 Comments
Arbaaz
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
Why are you interrupting the phone while it's updating?
Riving
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
That not interrupting It shows the information and shows what android images are being flashed I'm a techie so I like this it's Update process is like odin3 it just flash the same way as Odin3 flash you can see the recovery mode flash information it updates the phone through Fota Update engine
Arbaaz
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
Oh! I didn't knew we can see that. I thought it's something else. Thanks for the information mate! Got to know new stuff today.
Riving
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
Press power+volume up while phone is updating and it will show the informations if it don't show then press it till you get it
Arbaaz
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
Thanks for the information 👍
Riving
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
😁
0 Likes
Riving
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
The update file is stored in /data/fota/Update.zip software update app is actually called FOTAAgent it has an secret option to update from storage and sdcard if phone is rooted and also I tried that and there is also secure startup options which are hidden and can be launched with root using activity launcher it has zen mode f41 don't have extra dim but I enabled it using activity launcher and aod on some amoled phones are disabled not removed or not available ther are hidden activities of aod which is shown in activity launcher. nothing is removed old features are locked
Riving
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
If ever needed then ota link can be extracted using while updates are being downloaded using adb tools we can also set from which server updates should be downloaded if phone is rooted
Arbaaz
Active Level 10
Galaxy F
👍👍