Original topic:

Not receiving Jio welcome offer in Delhi

(Topic created on: 02-19-2023 05:52 PM)
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy F
Hi friends 

Is anyone from Delhi (Patel Nagar) able to use Jio 5G on F23 5G handset?

I dont understand why is Jio not offering welcome offer to me? It sayscoming soon to your area. Jio boast of having provided 5G services in Delhi and going to provide it soon in other cities across the country. I don't know how true their claim is?
I already contacted jio customer support team, they said that though Ifulfill all the requirements (5G handset, 5G available in the area, and active plan of > 239₹) to receive welcome offer, ihave to wait to receive it. In reality, I have been waiting since the software update was provided by Samsung on 27 Jan last month.

Can anyone help me with any ways/tricks to get jio welcome offer?

Thanks in advance!

18 Comments
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
I completely agree with you. That's why i wanted to know whether it is unavailability of 5G network in my area or the no of user trying 5G in my area is so excess that it is not offering any new welcome offer.
0 Likes
mnh
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
5g coverage is complete in delhi NCR . only thing is there you have to wait to get your hands on 5g.
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
Yes, I have been waiting for it since 27 Jan, the day Samsung provided software update for F23 5G.
0 Likes
mnh
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
I have also been waiting since launch got 5g invite last week in vasant kunj .
emarld_22
Active Level 9
Galaxy F
Then in the upcoming days if you given intreast you will recieve the welcome offer.
0 Likes
parasher86
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
I am also facing same issue in s21 ultra device.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
Got it in 2 days after getting new jio for my s22 ultra
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy F
I think it s completely random and lucky one gets first.
0 Likes
Galaxy F
Bhai same problem...i live in Rohini delhi amd still waiting for it...i talked to their customer care people they said u have tk wait its comphter based thing and that whole system generated response we are sorry etc...!!!