Original topic:

Galaxy F62 Review After 7 Days!!🤩

(Topic created on: 06-26-2021 09:36 AM)
Harsh0611
★★
Options
Galaxy F
I recently purchased Galaxy F62 despite being worst reviewed phone by 90% of Youtubers and Users😂.

I purchased it At Rs 16,500 from Samsung Shop. So now let's start HONEST review of this device after 7 Days of Usage. I am saying in the beginning I will share the real experience and will not be biased at all being a Brand Ambassador🙂.

1. Performance-

The most controversial topic of this device. I switched from my A50s to F62. In past 7 days I can clearly say it has impressed me with it's performance. I mean there's a huge difference between A50s and F62 in terms of performance. I earlier used Galaxy Note 9 which is dead now. This device gave me performance similar to that. Yeah it gets hot from top when we do heavy tasks but in day to day usage I never faced any lags or overheating or any hanging issue. 

2. Gaming

I am not a heavy gamer but I play only with friends around 1-1.5 hours a day. As of now I have played BGMI/PUBG in this device at HDR/Ultra HD Settings. On 1st day, there were serious lags and all it heated allot. But the next day I disabled all services like Game launcher or monitoring and all. I made a drastic change in gaming performance. Now I regularly play at these settings without any lags but it heats and cools very fast if you don't play infront of ac or cooler. One advice for all F62 users please disable all these services, use stable internet and play in a cool environment you'll never face any issue.

3. Camera

I have not tested cameras that much in low light conditions but in daylight camera is dope. I can clearly it can be best camera phone under this price. I will share camera shots in future posts.

Shot On Galaxy F62

4. Network and Wifi Connectivity 😑

This is the main point which I want to highlight and I request Samsung to seriously work on this. Networks are seriously bad on this. Carrier Aggregation can be enabled through software as chipset supports it. I hope samsung enables that because network reach is not that great. Wifi Performance is Good. Samsung please enable Carrier Aggregation in this.

Conclusion:-

It's a Great Device with best performance, best cameras and best Display. Although display is not 90hz or 120hz but software is smooth. If you are a normal user or moderate user or even a power user you can buy this phone with no issues. But if you are a heavy gamer who plays 5 to 6 hours of game then this not for you. It doesn't have that cooling system as in flagships. I am in love with this device🤩🤩
18 Comments
adityaf62
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Ultra HD is not supported for pubg in f62
0 Likes
Galaxy F
I am talking about HDR Graphics and Ultra HD Frame Rate.
adityaf62
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
BTW in only ultra vro in graphics there is a term ultra hd
0 Likes
Galaxy F
Yes I know
0 Likes
DarkKnight56
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Thanks for this. I am using this device for 1 month now. I haven't faced any major issues like heating and battery drain. Though u have mentioned about carrier aggregation and I agree with you. We need CA. for better connectivity. And low light performance needs to be fixed. Other than that the phone is fine. Full charge lasts for 2 days easily. Works buttery smooth in day to day usage.
Galaxy F
Great to hear your experience. I hope it gets Carrier Aggregation asap🙂
DarkKnight56
Active Level 5
Galaxy F
Yeah , and low light performance also needs some improvement. Next update is coming in July as I have heard
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Yes, No doubt F62 is a very good phone for heavy daily users and normal gamers, its having full one ui and great features, the camera isp is of flagship grade and hence image quality is awesome
Its an Awesome deal at 16500Rs
0 Likes
Galaxy F
Yess. It is a great deal😁
0 Likes