Galaxy C
Share your questions, concerns and experiences in the Galaxy C forum and find help from members of the Samsung community.

Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Glass Broken

Posted in: Galaxy C

My C9pro outer gorilla glass is cracked a little but all the display and LCD and touch is working properly can I replace the glass or I have to pay high plz help me

Nougat updation in C series

Hello friend'sNow a days Samsung is updating there Android platforms version in marshmallow to Nougat. So there is many users of C series have be expecting updation to Nougat. I think there is an Nougat updation also will be available to C7 pro and C...

Posted by: Mahints
Active Level 1

C9 Pro future updates

I must say that its a shame that I bought a 37k phone which isn't getting any updates. Almost all the phones in the market have got Nougat and they have already started preparing for android 8 and here I am stuck with 6.0! All we get as a reply is "T...

samsung confuses me....

I got a notification on my phone that a9 pro nougat released. but I need to remind samsung that i don't use a 9 pro I use c9 pro ... let me know when you release the nougat firmware for c9 pro..

c9 pro update...for camera etc..

very shame for samsung.. up to now there is no news of update ...front camera is pathetic.. rear is also pathetic in low light condition.. samsung should learn how to win trust of customer . you can cheat only once ...also in theme there should chang...

Posted by: prasdee
Active Level 3