Original topic:

poor camera quality

(Topic created on: 06-21-2019 11:13 AM)
lucky50
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Please upgrade the picture quality of A50. I have seen lot of people are complaining about this and I also facing same issue. There is loss of details in pictures when it zoom little bit and loss of sharpness, instead of being 25MP camera. If you don't believe us please go to YouTube and see some camera comparison of A50 with other phones. It is the most worst camera. In community most of the A50 users are complaining but you don't take any action. I think Samsung is cheating with us. It's not the truly 25MP. Because the 12MP camera is far better than it.

6 Comments
Rahul29188
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
agree with you, but Samsung doesn't want to focus on it. this is my 1st n last Samsung smartphone.
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
don't make us fool
Redmi Note 7 Pro doesn't have a wide Angle lens so from where did you get that wide Angled Shot😂
0 Likes
æmğ
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
👏👏
0 Likes
lucky50
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I know that. But it's a wide shot that means long distance shot. But it does not taking with the wide angle lens. Both the picture is taken with normal lens.
0 Likes
lucky50
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Find a Redmi Note 7 Pro. And take a same pic from both the phones. Then compare it. You will see the difference. I am not telling that A50 camera is worst. But Compared to other phones it's not the better. Afterall we all know that Samsung camera quality is better. And in A50 there is 25MP sensor. But compared to other phones even I compared with 12MP camera. It's not the satisfactory level.
AYUSHMANGLANI
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
😂😂😂😂😂😂
0 Likes