Original topic:

make Samsung more secure and inspired.

(Topic created on: 07-04-2018 09:59 PM)
Afghan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung technical support team

Firstly, I want to appreciate your on time and suitable help and support with us. Along with that I want to ask some questions, share my experience with your team and also having some suggestions to make Samsung company become more reliable and better for both of us.

1. Samsung find my mobile option. (security)
Almost 1 month ago I registered a Samsung mobile model (a5 2017) with my Samsung account I activated find my mobile option in it, for deactivation, it required password which was good but when I formatted it by the following way (switched off, then pressed power key button + home key+ volume up button) and selected format factory reset, briefly, after this process completed I checked existence of my account in it but that was no longer in it. Imagine I have activated find my mobile option in my Samsung mobile someone finds it and formats it by the above way so what’s the benefit of having Samsung account and activating find my mobile option. Please not that once a Samsung account is added in a Samsung mobile it should be deleted by no means but by the owner or Samsung Company after some process if required. Please have this option for all Samsung mobiles and I wish if possible send us update in this regard (iPhone is only have this option currently/ why not Samsung).

2. Samsung health ( screen watching meter)
We all know that people spend more time by looking continuously at their androids. Please make a new software and include it in future update for us which let us know how long we have looked at the screen warn us and make us aware.

3. voice changer while calling.
I looked every where for the above app please include it in the future software updates.

With warm regards: Afghan Massoudrahman, Samsung member

0 Likes
2 Comments
kulwant311
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
👍
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Community and for taking time to write us. This will help us to better our services. Any update in this regards will be conveyed to you via various means of communication. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/