Original topic:

face unlocking for a5 17

(Topic created on: 05-16-2018 04:22 PM)
MemberA224g
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung must add face unlocking to a5 17. Every ordinary 7/8 k phones giving this feature in their handsets. It's must have in a5 17. A Rs.29900 phone. You are not giving us bixby voice also. You guys are feature conservative. After purchasing a new phone we were continuing with previous android version. Phone is released in android N and you gave us M. We are late. After all we are getting only 2 major android version updates. So atleast continue giving new features in between these time period...It's so sad for us.
6 Comments
ritvhik
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
agreed my friend also they should take it to A7,C7 and C9pro
MemberA224g
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
yes. definitely
ritvhik
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
brother you know what we are being cheated ! Both our phone are Slow mo capabale thanks to the processor but then Samsung only gave it to S series unlike moto and Lenovo phones. I own a C9pro
0 Likes
MemberA224g
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
yes. It's not good for Samsung as well. They are making phones with capable hardwares and selling in a higher price .They are convincing us and we are buying. but after that they are not providing any feature according to the hardware capabilities and compatibility. even though other new budget phones getting those features. i am Samsung consumer about 8/9 years and if samsung continuing this cheating partiality this year then my next phone will be definitely "Not a Samsung" device.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
agreed bro previously I was using this device now I am using s9 the face unlock is not secure enough so please don't ask face unlock
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to better our services. Any update in this regards will be conveyed to you via various means of communication. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes