anilsutar123
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
कितनी watt ତକ support करती हे Samsung Galaxy A50 ?
  
0 Likes
6 Comments
Vicky455
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

15W

Š
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
15 watt
harry78y
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
bro Samsung a50 mera bhut slow charge ho rha hai fast charging option ko on karke bhi
0 Likes
enlightened
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
15w charger
enlightened
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
even though I have a 45w charger I still use the 25w charger I got with phone and also use accubattery app from Play store with charging level adjusted to 80% leaving 20% uncharged making battery life longer it'll give u a beep once it reaches 80%👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
RishK
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Charger in box 15w hai but phone 45w charger ko support karta hai. (one plus ka charger use karta hu uske liye)
0 Likes