Original topic:

Wifi

(Topic created on: 05-07-2023 11:00 PM)
SivinV
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Anyone have an issue with WiFi like me? When I open my WiFi it's normally take 3 to 4 seconds to connect with connection but my another phone, it's Realme gt master edition take below 1 seconds to get connection. Any option for clear this slow connection in my galaxy A52s? 

If anyone have option, please let me know. 
4 Comments
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsung's got your back when it comes to WiFi! They've got features like Intelligent WiFi that make sure your connection is strong, and they take extra steps to protect your phone with things like Knox. Samsung's also good at helping you identify secure networks and avoid sketchy ones. When it comes to safety, Samsung's definitely on the ball compared to some other brands out there. So, don't worry about connecting to WiFi - Samsung's got you covered!
0 Likes
SivinV
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah I know about that, but this secured connection has not connected immediately when I was open WiFi option but the other brand will connect within milliseconds.
0 Likes
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Based on my observation, the extra security measures implemented by Samsung might cause a slight delay in connecting to WiFi compared to some other brands. However, these measures are in place to protect your phone and personal information from potential security vulnerabilities. It's always better to wait a few extra seconds to ensure your connection is safe and secure. If there are any other reasons for the delay, I would love to hear from officials and other members ❤️ ❤️
SivinV
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
If it's first time with a new connection is acceptable but the delay in all time when I try to connect in my home WiFi too.
0 Likes