Original topic:

Wifi calling issue after upgrade to Android 13

(Topic created on: 01-16-2023 02:44 PM)
ANIL2507
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Anyone facing WiFi calling issue, bcz it's getting frequently disconnected the wifi calling option after upgrading to Android 15 Ui 5.

Any solution provided to resolve this issue.

4 Comments
Tushar_124
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have Samsung galaxy S20 FE, after updating os 13 in December end, I also facing wifi disconnect automatically (randomly) not the specific flow I can say, it is frustrating.( Like when i downloading something in sometime it will disconnect and I need to re download that fine from the start, taking WhatsApp chat backup WiFi stop and need to connect manually and many more flow.
0 Likes
ANIL2507
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsung team - plz provide resolution for this asap.
0 Likes
2NoMe1Mind
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Ever since Android 13 on S22 my wifi calling disconnects after one ring. After a restart it worka for a day, then after one ring, it disconnects again. Went through all my setting and nothing workled, only restart. Looking at replacing the phone with an iPhone because my IT Manager doesn't have these issue like my Samsung. Very disappointed with Samsung knowing this issue with Android 13 and not fixing it. 

0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes