Original topic:

Watsapp during calls

(Topic created on: 02-11-2023 04:45 PM)
piog
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
My name is Nirojan i bought samsung a33 5g mobile from purvika mobile showroom in sivakasi last 31st january. In that, when I make a WhatsApp to WhatsApp call, if I dial a normal call, I don't hear the person on the normal call, instead I hear the voice of the person talking on the WhatsApp call. Actually, when I make an outgoing normal call, the WhatsApp call should go on hold, instead, the normal call goes on hold.This issue was also accepted in the showroom and they replaced me with Samsung A53 5g phone on 10 th February.. But i get the same issues and complain in this phone also. Rectify me this problem...
Thanking you
2 Comments
TahmidTazwar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
same problem.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

However, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes