Original topic:

Voice input languages no indian Language Hindi Marathi Telgu

(Topic created on: 05-06-2021 09:17 AM)
LCy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung India should provide voice Input    language in Hindi Mararhi this support  is not available at samsung india while this support  of indian language hindi and marathi is available  at google voice input languages to use indian languages  Hindi and Marathi we had to use third party applications of voice input languages which is not good for phone security purposes on behalf  of all Indian people i request samsung Mobile  company to please provide Samsung Hindi and Marathi local languages samsung voice  inputs section and every apps in samsung india should  provide Hindi and Marathi language supports for voice to text support apps text to voice apps etc As samsung should have provide this supports of indian languages very long back with indian languages accent  Hindi Marathi languages Hindi language spoken  not only whole of india but maximum  continent of Asia and Eurasia and around  the globe and Marathi is the second largest spoken languages in India. I think this justification will be taken by samsung, samsung voice inputs and others  text to speech and speech to text app  Hindi Marathi  languages dictionary support to keyboard voice inputs in Hindi and Marathi languages will given as early as possible this is request should  treated from each and every citizen of india and priority basis should be implemented thanks and WARM regards
Adv LAKSHMIKANT CHANDRAKANT YADAV.
Dr Durga Lakshmikant Yadav Patil MBBS MS
DADA M YADAV RETIRED DIRECTOR MINISTRY OF TOURISM GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
ASHOK SAYANNA YADAV 
EX MAYOR AURANGABAD MAHARASHTRA 
Dr PROF SHYAMLA CHANDRAKANT YADAV 
5 Comments
LCy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Samsung India should provide voice Input    language in Hindi Mararhi this support  is not available at samsung india while this support  of indian language hindi and marathi is available  at google voice input languages to use indian languages  Hindi and Marathi we had to use third party applications of voice input languages which is not good for phone security purposes on behalf  of all Indian people i request samsung Mobile  company to please provide Samsung Hindi and Marathi local languages samsung voice  inputs section and every apps in samsung india should  provide Hindi and Marathi language supports for voice to text support apps text to voice apps etc As samsung should have provide this supports of indian languages very long back with indian languages accent  Hindi Marathi languages Hindi language spoken  not only whole of india but maximum  continent of Asia and Eurasia and around  the globe and Marathi is the second largest spoken languages in India. I think this justification will be taken by samsung, samsung voice inputs and others  text to speech and speech to text app  Hindi Marathi  languages dictionary support to keyboard voice inputs in Hindi and Marathi languages will given as early as possible this is request should  treated from each and every citizen of india and priority basis should be implemented thanks and WARM regards

ASHOK SAYANNA YADAV 

LCy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

ASHOK SAYANNA YADAV 

LCy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Good suggestion
marathibaba
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
My Samsung phone does not allow to change the keyboard to Google so that I can use the feature of Speech to text in Marathi. If it is not available I am thinking of changing this Samsung made phone to some other non Samsung phone.
0 Likes
RICHA23
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I too am unable to use this feature. Have u found any way out

0 Likes