Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Using phone with/without a case

(Topic created on: 02-16-2021 08:42 PM)
Abhishek_Singh
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A

I just took out my A50 off my trusty Ringke Fusion x rugged armor case and it feels nice, light and slim but uhhhh... I'm terrified of using it like this lol. It has a glass back like finish and its really attractive. It has survived many many drops with the case but I feel that even one drop without it would destroy the phone.

Anyone here using the phone without case? Have you dropped your phone? Has it suvived the drop? I'm curious.

Solution
Galaxy A
Dont use your phone without a good case and Tempered glass if you don't wanna spend hefty among to repair it. period.

And as Gerry Rig Everything says - Glass is glass and glass breaks.

Some protection is always better than no protection.

If that helped or solved your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.
Galaxy A
Glass is glass and glass breaks 😂 Jerry rig's words are savage.
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
use soft silicon cover then you won't feel heavyness, but use any cover its better
Galaxy A
Bhai, I am searching the same tpu case which comes with device but unable to find it online. Getting it from Spigen @599 but anyways it will turn yellow after sometime and spending such a amount on that is waste.
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
bro try this one , its soft silicon and borders are in different colours look awesome, i m using same for my mobile

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07T5BKQ3K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_4KB9WJS9CTDYMYZYKWMN
Galaxy A
Thanks bro. Can you please upload some of pics of your phone with case installed?
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
actually no problem in it 😊but i don't have any secondary phone 😕 to take pic
Galaxy A
koi baat nhi bhai. thank you..
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
but you can check in amazon may be user posted pics with reviews
Galaxy A
actually there is no single review😃 Anyways I will definitely try it out.