Original topic:

Update on the restart problem.

(Topic created on: 08-29-2022 04:52 PM)
AdilS
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Like so many of you I was also facing the restart problem on my A51 phone last week, and after looking for solutions in YouTube and here in the members app I couldn't find anything.
Then I called the customer care and told them about the problem which so many of are facing. They acknowledged the problem and asked if they can remotely control my phone and diagnose the problem. I had to download an app and then they checked my phone and gave me a complete report and told me to restart my phone. 
Since then my phone has not freezed or restarted on its own. I don't know if it's completely fixed or not but it's working fine and it's been a week now.
Please call the Samsung customer care maybe it will solve your problem too.
32 Comments
Tanu2405
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for the help
AdilS
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No problem, hopes this works for you as well.
0 Likes
Tanu2405
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
But they didn't ask me for any remote control they asked me to do same tips as on youtube and suggested me to go to service centre. If the problem remains unchanged
0 Likes
rais113
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Betry drain fast
0 Likes
AdilS
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I told them that non of us should be spending any money or time when the problem is from Samsung's side. They should take the responsibility and fix it from their end and not make us go to the service centre or anywhere else.
The customer care guy cleaned some unwanted files and memory.
Call them again and say you don't have the time or money to fix the company's problems.
I'm also attaching the complete report he gave me of my phone.SamsungRemoteDiagnosis_220823_1755_130649_1661257553.png
Tanu2405
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ok will try
0 Likes
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
What is this report ?
Can't read loooong screen shots 😂
AdilS
Active Level 5