Original topic:

Update for A71 is out now

(Topic created on: 02-22-2021 04:20 PM)
DarshanChatterjee
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

Hello everyone, those who were eagerly waiting for software update. Here it is. Go and update. And give me some feedbacks.😜 

And and. As usual. This is samsung. A71 is getting January patch level in end of February. 🤣🤣🤣
12 Comments
GOPINATH-R
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
👍
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
ys ubdate ko dekh ke muje to us din yaad a raha tha jis din mai ye phone khatida 32k de ke ys se accha ho ta mai thora or de ke s10 lite le lete to .
Galaxy A
I tried to buy it bro. But S10 lite was out of stock at that time. And they said except the camera and process A71 and S10 lite more or less are same device. 😶😶😶
0 Likes
Airshad_S21FE
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
A51 already got February security patch
Galaxy A
M51 got it too.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
A71 Are regretting with
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

Why regret, enjoy. A71 awesome device m enjoying it. Samsung never skip updates may get delay but delay is normal for all brands. I have been using few bands before even including Nokia (fastest update record holder), the story is the same for everyone. Even Android One devices face delays in their monthly cycle.

I would like to add one more thing, I found Samsung updates are so refined and less buggy. My previous experience with android not that satisfactory. Other brands more focus on release updates fast than refinement which killed the device experience and the device makes slow, performance degrade with frequent updates.

kroy1234
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
just only included security patch nothing more . it's ok.
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
s10 lite regular ubdate schedule , at list ubdate to milta ?
0 Likes