Original topic:

The wait is finally over

(Topic created on: 04-22-2019 01:28 PM)
navneet0693
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A

Hey guys, 

There’s some really exciting news. Samsung launched the next generation Galaxy A20 phone a few days ago. It's been exciting, and I know that you too are very eager to get your hands on it. So why wait, get the phone right now - order one on the Samsung e-store or on Flipkart or visit the nearest outlet. I just did.  

A quick recap of the A20: 

1)      The Galaxy A20 sports a brilliant dual rear camera with an ultra-wide lens and this at a cost of just ₹ 12,490.

front-and-back.jpg 

2)      6.4-inch HD+ (720x1560 pixels) Super AMOLED infinity V-display for a next-gen Galaxy A, combining it with a powerful 4,000mAh battery, this phone becomes one of the most efficient phones in this range. 

3)      Loaded with fast charging capability, USB Type C port, a powerful Exynos 7884 Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory, android pie Samsung One UI, all these things make Galaxy A20 an ideal device for gaming, watching videos, multi-tasking and browsing. And no doubt an ideal deal for our pockets too. 

back-vieew (1).jpg

I’m getting mine, what about you? Like the thread if you are as excited as I am for the all-new #GalaxyA20.

9 Comments
anshi9313
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

really appreciate the way
 Samsung is working for the millennial generation. They know we are always low on our budget and hence bringing such technologies. I think samsung is soon going to reign the gen Z & millennial era. Right?

0 Likes
Galaxy A

How many of you are planning to buy this ? I think it's a decent deal. It has everything that is needed today -a good camera, RAM, immersive display,powerful battery,fast charging,  looks and all. A nice package!!

0 Likes
mamali1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Super AMOLED infinity V display, USB type C connectivity, Exynos 7884 Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and a lot more! All this for 12490/- Amazing deal guys. Check this link now - Samsung A20 @ 12,490

0 Likes
gouravsethi
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

I think this is a great deal for this budget. You are getting everything. This phone has a dual-camera and you can always trust Samsung for its camera quality.

0 Likes
Aishi1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Love...of my life

0 Likes
MuteCarrot
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
This was helpful. Honestly, for me performance is an important criterion while buying a phone and if you are saying you have tried and tested and given good stars to this phone, I will end my search for my phone here :)
0 Likes
Yuktaasobti05
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I too was thinking of buying one such phone. It has everything and since there is a powerful Exynos 7884 Octa-core processor, no chances of lag or hang, that’s the thing which irritates me the most.

0 Likes
Ankita11
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

This is really an awesome phone for those who just wants the bang for the buck there's everything in it! Superb! Going to book one for myself. What about you guys?

0 Likes
Happylife
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

I am getting one for myself too! It's just my thing. Less price, powerful battery, great display, good processor and rest are complimentary for me because these were the only features I was looking for my next phone. What features you are searching for?

0 Likes