Original topic:

Substandard hardware and deceptive service centre people

(Topic created on: 11-12-2022 10:25 PM)
yug74
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung, 

I have purchased a Samsung A52 about 1 year back on 9/8/2021.

On 6 November 2022, there was a sudden network issue in my phone and the phone automatically got on flight mode.

Despite every effort from restarting my phone to resetting, the issue of the phone was not solved.

Next day I visited Samsung service center and informed them about my problem. They said that they will try to reset the phone, if the problem is not fixed then they will try to replace some parts. I will have to give the phone to the service center for 2 days, they will call me when the phone is fixed.

After about 5 days (today 12 November 2022), I got a call from the service center that my phone's motherboard has an issue and it will have to be replaced and you will have to pay about 10k for it and if the phone's charging unit also breaks down, you will have to pay for it separately.

I have used Samsung phones for the last 10 to 12 years. All the Samsung phones work fine without any issues. But why this flagship phone has major problem. Just after the phone is out of warranty, i approached the service centre for minor issue, they are saying that it has serious problem with motherboard and it needs to be replace and you have to pay more than 1/3 of amount of its actual price

The other issue is the pathetic attitude of the service centre executives - they just irritate customers and frustrate them with their robotic type reply. They are not there to understand your concern, they are there to make money by trickery and deceit and Samsung being a big brand does not care.

Dear Samsung, I have paid 29000/- for this phone, after just one year I feel cheated myself because of major hardware issue in your product. And God knows that there is a need to replace the motherboard or it is just a way of looting the money of the service center people.

Dear Samsung, I have lost my money and you have lost your valuable customer.

5 Comments
sunjay98
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Bhai bhr se repair krwa lo kisi mobile repairing shop se
Saste mei hojae ga
0 Likes
Paritoshp
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same goes with me too. I bought samsung galaxy a52s 5g.
From the time i bought this phone im only suffering. I would never advice anyone to go for any samsung products anymore
0 Likes
Shubhcr7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Well the problem is quite bad but A52 is not a Flagship
It's a Mid-range phone
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Really feeling bad for you but do note that A52 is a mid-range device, not flagship
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes